Re: iso9660 fs

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: iso9660 fs
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:47:19 +0100

Am Don, 07 Dez 2000 00:25:09 schrieb Timm Murray:
> Is anybody working on an iso9660 fs for hurd?  If not, I'd
> like to try it out.  Or is it all done and I'm just ranting?

There is a small chunk of suspicious code that's in the BTS which
we can take care of ourself. It's a simple fix. The bad bugs I solved
a couple of days ago.

But of course, there are always new features to implement,
for exmaple support for the Joliet format extensions.
Currently, only Rock Ridge is supported (and a couple of Hurd
extensions).

Marcus