David has sent you a music greeting card!

From: mk832mn57
Subject: David has sent you a music greeting card!
Date: 25 Mar 02 1:38:15 PM

You have just recieved a music greeting card from
David to retrieve your card click on the link below or
paste it in your browser.

http://chooser.mp3.com/cgi-bin/play/play.cgi?orig_url=AAICQgAAAABBAAAAAMAEbm9ybVAFAAAAUno_AQBRCgAAAEMoFrk63cSXPGguEIRvOFVPxBfQTg--+the_alternative_station2.m3u

This service is free of charge!

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email see2meu4@yahoo.com with the word "remove" in the
subject line.