Réf. : settrans: /mnt: Device or resource busy

From: PIERRE_Serge
Subject: Réf. : settrans: /mnt: Device or resource busy
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:36:18 +0200

It seems to me that the translator you create is a passive one. It was
activate by the ls command and then become persistant and will even survive
to a reboot, I suggest you try settrans -g /mnt.

Have a look at
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/reference-manual/hurd_7.html#SEC49

Serge Pierre

                    Dongilli

                    Paolo                Pour :  debian-hurd@debian.org,
help-hurd@gnu.org
                    <dongilli@dne        cc :

                    t.it>                Objet :      settrans: /mnt: Device or
resource
                    Envoyé par :         busy

                    help-hurd-adm

                    in@gnu.org

                    23/04/2001

                    20:26

Hi!

I mounted my cd-rom via nfs with
  settrans -c /mnt /hurd/nfs 192.168.1.1:/cdrom
and everything worked fine.
I made an
  ls /mnt
without moving from /root and when I tried to unmount /mnt
  settrans /mnt
I got the message of the Subject.

But if I don't ls /mnt then I can umount ir withount problems.

Any clue?

Thanks,
Paolo.

--