Fwd: Re: current status of the archive

From: Jonathan Hunt
Subject: Fwd: Re: current status of the archive
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 18:12:19 +0800

Subject: Re: current status of the archive
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:04:32 +0800
From: Jonathan Hunt <jhuntnz@users.sf.net>
To: Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz>

On Thursday 24 May 2001 08:20, Philip Charles wrote:
> If someone (who is new to the Hurd - hint) would volunteer to test exim it
> would be great, I don't think I would be competent enough.

Hi,

I'd be willing to test exim if someone tells me what they want tested. I'm
new to hurd (just last week) if that's what you want. Only thing is I don't
have a network (remember I'm the guy with the PC Card network card) - is
there a hurd mail server that I could test it with without using the network?

Hope I can help,

Jonny

--
Jonathan Hunt (The Real Jonathan Hunt) <jhuntnz@users.sf.net>
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."