mouse

From: donny phillips
Subject: mouse
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:46:41 +0100 (BST)

hi

  I have found a few answers but still have the same problem

  /dev/mouse --help  will provide the proper args

   so settrans -c /dev/mouse /hurd/mouse --protocol=ps/2   is correct

  I still have a mouse cursor that jumps all over the screen when I touch the
mouse, which I guess I'll write off to a hardwre issue

I will try getting an old MS serial mouse and turn off my laptops mouse pad /
ps/2 mouse port

thanks to those of you who wrote in, I am still open to trying other options

cheers
Donny

--
 http://www.gnu.org/

     USE GNU
  ,           ,
 /             \
((__-^^-,-^^-__))   Donny Phillips
 `-_---' `---_-'
  `--|o` 'o|--'     WesternGeco
     \  `  /        455, London Road,
      ): :(         ISLEWORTH,
      :o_o:         MIDDSX, TW7 5AB , UK
       "-"

 email:  donny.phillips@westerngeco.com
 Tel:    (44)-020-8585-4417  Direct Dial-In
 Tel:    (44)-020-8585-4175  Dept Fax

 The ASCII image above is:
 Copyright (C) 2001, Free Software Foundation, Inc.
 Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or
 modify this image under the terms either:
 GNU General Public License or the
 GNU Free Documentation License