Question about the HURD CDs

From: Kazutaka Fushimi
Subject: Question about the HURD CDs
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:35:17 -0700

To Whom May It Concern:

I am interested in installing GNU/HURD to a old computer. However, I have a slow internet connection. As a result, I have not gotten any the HURD's CDs images from its ftp server. The reason why I write this email is to know where I could purchase the HURD CDs. Could anyone please give me any suggestion about how to get the HURD?

Sincerely,
Kazutaka Fushimi

P.S.
I live in Florida. If I can buy the CDs, how soon I can have the CDs?