YOU Can Start Making $$$ Working Only 10 HOURS A Week!

From: Special Offer
Subject: YOU Can Start Making $$$ Working Only 10 HOURS A Week!
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 16:08:11 GMT

Hello,

The Internet Business Revolution has started!

Get in on the ground floor today!

Referralware is looking for ambitious individuals to
Beta-Test their Remarkable Internet Marking System.

http://www.specialopportunity.cjb.net

If you can copy-and-paste on your computer and you
have ten hours a week, you can earn $100,000 A YEAR
 in Internet Marketing.

But you don't want pie-in-the-sky dreaming.
You want results NOW.

http://www.specialopportunity.cjb.net

With Referralware, your success is GUARANTEED.
We put it in writing:

You will make TEN TIMES your initial investment within
TWO MONTHS or you get your money back.

Simple as that.  No questions asked.

http://www.specialopportunity.cjb.net

This is truly a NO RISK offer.  If it doesn't work for you,
you're out NOTHING.  If it DOES work for you..

Let your imagination run wild.
Can you afford NOT to give it a try?

Click here to see how real your dreams can be!

I will give you my personal plan, with step by step
instruction to make this the best opportunity of
your life!!

http://www.specialopportunity.cjb.net

To be removed from this message series, click on the following URL:
http://responder.referralware.com/remove.jsp?SpecialOpportunity2@referralware.net,help-hurd@gnu.org