THIS IS NOT A SALES AD: IT IS A BID ANOUNCEMENT FOR WEB HOSTS.

From: Manager
Subject: THIS IS NOT A SALES AD: IT IS A BID ANOUNCEMENT FOR WEB HOSTS.
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:18:58

THIS IS NOT A SALES AD:  IT IS A BID ANOUNCEMENT FOR WEB HOSTS.
We procured your contact information from your website to request information
on potential website hosting.
(We apologize if this bid notice reached you in error!)
To be removed from our mailing list please hit reply and put REMOVE in the
subject line!

ATTENTION: Accepting HOSTING bids through 1-7-2002.

We need a partner for our sites (1000s to go global) and our clients (to be
offered as a service
from our design & solutions site.

We will need to be able to offer a full range of features such as:
SQL server Database support.(Microsoft Technologies to be supported)
Should be able to execute ASP pages.
1 mg to 200 MB package Drive Space
Unlimited FTP Updates MTS Access needs to be provided
Real Time Statistics on the site activity to be available online
MS Front Page 2000 Visual InterDev 6.0 CONNECTIVITY access
SSL Aliased Certificate for security for use of credit cards.
SQL 7.0 Access ADO Access
SMTP, IMAP4, POP3, APOP E-Mail protocol Support
Fax server to be installed on IIS
COM Components working in conjunction with fax server to be registered &
installed.
Telephone line for fax server line connectivity to be provided.
T1 or better a perk.
Shopping cart or onsite shopping compatibility:  or in existence is better.
Network and Unix available
99.?%  Uptime
tech assistance
co-brandable
Front Page extension availability for our clients
full support for streaming recorded Audio or Video
CGI-Support
Security pages
Email accounts
Fully e-commerce
Backup Support

We plan a very large global business and will be able to expand your services
to other
countries through our local office locations.  We will consider offering some
of your other
services such as domain registration or fax services.

Our decision of a partner will be based upon services offered, reliability and
package prices.    We will
consider bids for individual sites or dedicated servers.

Please send any sales offers to our staff at: bids@NetMateWorld.zzn.comor call
1-877-473-2141 with
questions (M-F 9-5 eastern)

Note bid “hosting bid” and list packages, features, your uptime rate in the
past, # of years in business,
phone, email, contact name, prices, and alternative services and options.  We
will consider multiple
companies if bids for partial services are equitable.

We are:  Heera Industries International, NetMateWorld, New Jersey and
worldwide. We will get back with
you AFTER we have had time to compare packages, please quote your lowest price.
 You will not be
given a chance to re-quote unless we receive matching low offers.