Re: Existing translators

From: Matthew Sackman
Subject: Re: Existing translators
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:00:02 +0000

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 03:15:16AM +0100, Wolfgang Jährling wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@utbm.fr> wrote:
> > > Send me an example with explanations and I'll be happy to include it. :)
> >
> > I'm actually looking forward to being able to start writing translators
> > (I don't even have access to an Hurd box right now), so I don't have
> > any example to submit you.
>
> Ok, you'll send me some example translators in a month? ;-)
>
> > I wouldn't have any objection to this. However, as I said, I won't have
> > access to an Hurd box for at least one month, which could have been
> > very helpful if I want to run translators and eventually write a small
> > description of what happens. Moreover, I don't have any website on
> > which I could put this repository, and I believe the best place for it
> > would be on gnu.org .
>
> Until you've got a GNU/Hurd box, I'll maintain it at
> <http://www.8ung.at/shell/trans.html>. You'll take over in
> a month? =)

If it's webspace that you need then I can provide that very easily - I have
plenty dotted here and there and have GNU/Hurd boxes to hand (well, dual
boot). Just let me know if you need space.

Matthew

--

Matthew Sackman
Nottingham

BOFH Excuse Board:
Someone thought The Big Red Button was a light switch.