Ashish Gokhale: I want to contribute to GNU MACH/Hurd system.

From: Ashish Gokhale
Subject: Ashish Gokhale: I want to contribute to GNU MACH/Hurd system.
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 03:51:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hi folks,
I want to constibute to the development of mach / hurd
system. I have been able to download both hurd & mach
sources. I also read that Debian distribution System
comes with mach & hurd. I belive that I need to have a
running linux system in order to have gnu-mach-hurd
running. Or is there any stand-alone distribution of
it?

Cheers.
Ashish

Looking for a job?  Visit Yahoo! India Careers
      Visit http://in.careers.yahoo.com