Laptop

From: Casey Jaymes
Subject: Laptop
Date: 04 Apr 2002 21:16:18 -0500

I can't get my laptop to boot past floppy detection. Is there anything I
can do to get some more info on what the problem is? I do have  IRQ #10
shared but I was told that isn't necessarily the problem.

If I can't resolve the issue, I may start working on getting shared IRQs
into the Hurd, but I don't have a large amount of time to do this right
now. I am a senior and with the job market being what it is, it looks
like I'll have some time to kill right after graduation, so I might be
able to get things working by then.

Just asking for a recommendation,

Casey