Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GNU HURD on A

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GNU HURD on Alpha
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:11:03 +0200

Andrew M. Miklic writes:
 > > That may be a silly question but : did you coordinate with the
 > > hurd people ? Maybe they can grant you access to their CVS tree for this
 > > purpose ? I'm not trying to say that it is required, I would just like
 > > to make sure this solution was not overlooked.
 >

 > I talked to them, but they were the ones that actually suggested that I open
 > a project on savannah.org...

        Ok then. Should I consider this part of the GNU project ? I mean
HURD is part of the GNU project, this port is part of hurd and the
Savannah project is created only for convenience purposes. Am I right ?

        Cheers,

--
Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  loic@dachary.org
12 bd  Magenta         http://www.senga.org/      loic@senga.org