Re: GNU Mach

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: GNU Mach
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:23:52 -0400

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 03:13:06PM +0200, Jos? Mar?a Ru?z Aguilera wrote:
> Well, must i waste my time with GNU Mach or wait for l4?
>
> I want to say that I like this project and i think that a good serial support
> is needed (modem connection). I'm a computer engineer student and i want to
> learn about hurd.

The right thing to do is to add serial/usb/etc drivers to oskit, and we
can soon make use of them automatically via the oskit-mach branch of
gnumach.

If you could do that, this would be great.  And it is not a waste of
your time, but a valuable contribution to the free software community
(oskit is used by several projects, we are just one of them).

Thanks,
Marcus