Re: Status of the Hurd t-shirts (oh, and ...)

From: Jan Atle Ramsli
Subject: Re: Status of the Hurd t-shirts (oh, and ...)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:17:22 +0200

Jan Atle Ramsli wrote:

> Jeff Bailey wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 06:07:56PM +0200, Jan Atle Ramsli wrote:
>
> I wonder if anyone knows why B1FF ALWAYS WROTE IN CAPATUL LETTER WITH
> MISTAKES INEM?
 .. and he knew he had made mistakes in the spellings, but:
His psychopathica father paid the phone bills, and from Troms0 to Oslo,
that was a lot, so he tried to type as fast as he could, making mistakes
on the way. He never actually wrote the word CAPATUL, he may have
written CPITAL.
When finished, the system would ask:
Is everything OK(Y/N)?
==>N
Which line do you want to change?
==>23
Here is the old line:
nomistake mistake mistake momistake
Please type the new line below:
==>mistake nomistake nomistake nomistake
Is the line correct now (Y/N)
==>y
Is everything correct now (Y/N)

... so he just had to let some of those mistakes through, because
everytime he had to do this procedure, he got more nervous, typed
faster, and made more mistakes.

Atle