Re: Improving Hurd

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Improving Hurd
Date: 21 Apr 2002 17:24:46 +0200

* Jan Atle Ramsli writes:
> Jeff Bailey wrote:
>>  It's amazing that with such a patronizing tone that you would
>> expect a positive response.
>>

> This looks like the response I got the last time.

What response? I haven't been able to find anything in the archives.

> I try to _understand_, I try to find some common ground, what are
> the guidelines, how am I to proceeed?  If the idea of 'strategy' and
> 'interrupt' sections have been abandoned, I want to know: Why?  What
> was wrong with them?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I looked at the archives and I can't
find any threads were you have talked about "strategy and interrupt sections"
(I have not the slightest idea what they are, care to explain?), only something
about what _hurd_ports_use does.. And where alot of people answered your
question.

--
Alfred M. Szmidt