Re: Meta-info: Comments?

From: Grant Bowman
Subject: Re: Meta-info: Comments?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:28:15 -0700

I'll jump right in.  I'm coming from a perspect of just having read
through the available documentation and websites.  My assumption in
coming to this list (help-hurd) is that it's for getting help, probably
from other users and the the serious developers would hang out on
bug-hurd where issues are more well defined, especially if there's a
resource crunch.

* Jan Atle Ramsli <trollet@skynet.be> [020422 05:00]:
> I think some mutual assumption problems have been solved here?

A good one to add might be that these assumptions apply to people on
this mail list only.

If resources are the core problem for development, then questioning the
use of what scarce resources you have would be very important right now.
Communication can be an enourmous task.  Delegation and trust are key.

Example:  getting two very knowledgable people answering my question
rather than letting the community handle the simple stuff seems to be an
inefficient (though very nice for me) use of resources.

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>