Re: Writing a little Mach IPC guide

From: James Morrison
Subject: Re: Writing a little Mach IPC guide
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- Manu Valderrama <cp46tan@hotpop.com> wrote:
> Ok!, I have already send you the tarball. Hope you don't dislike it too much
> ( is intended to be so easy as I could do ).
>
> > Well, I have access to the hurd webpage, but I would like to read this
> stuff
> >first.  Anyway, if a tarball was mailed to me, I could put it onto the
> >hurdextras webpage or the thug webpage.
> >

> Thanks!
> Manuel

 Ok, I've added your Mach IPC guide to the hurdextras webpage.
http:///www.freesoftware.fsf.org/hurdextras/ipc_guide/ipc_guide.html .
So, if you would like I can keep this site updated if you send diff's to me
against what is in cvs.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU