Increase Your Business Sales NOW adv awnrd

From: lxqe__Web-Biz-no-LTD
Subject: Increase Your Business Sales NOW adv awnrd
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:10:00 -0700

Email marketing - if done right - is both highly effective and amazingly cost
effective.  OK, it can be
downright PROFITABLE.  If done right.

Imagine sending your sales letter to one million, two million, ten million or
more prospects during
the night.  Then waking up to sales orders, ringing phones, and an inbox full
of freshly qualified
leads.

We've been in the email business for over seven years now.

Our lists are large, current, and deliverable.  We have more servers and
bandwidth than we currently
need.  That's why we're sending you this note.  We'd like to help you make your
email marketing
program more robust and profitable.

Please give us permission to call you with a proposal custom tailored to your
business.  Just fill out
this form to get started:

Email Address ________________

Phone Number ________________

URL or Web Address ___________

I think you'll be delighted with the bottom line results we'll deliver to your
company.

Click Here: mailto:batch1@btamail.net.cn?subject=Inquiry-Including-Contact-Info

Thank You!

Remove requests Click Here: mailto:batch1@btamail.net.cn?subject=remove-b2b-list