The Hurd Building Guide

From: Matej Kosik
Subject: The Hurd Building Guide
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:28:48 +0200

Hi all

From time2time there is always somebody asking annoying questions
about building `gnumach, oskit-mach, hurd' etc. There is no
document dealing with this issue in detail, so I wrote
one.

Because of its nonexistence, I wrote one.

on line version:

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik/hbg/

source files (texi):

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik/hbg.tgz

It tries to explain how to build and install `stable' versions.
Maybe something like this would be beneficial.

Matej Kosik
--
http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik