Base system tarball

From: Evgeny Stukalov
Subject: Base system tarball
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list,

I'm trying to install the Hurd by following
instructions in Neal H. Walfield's Install Guide.
It looks like the tarball of the Hurd's base,
referenced in section 4 of the guide ("Cross-Install")
is no longer at the location (at least the link
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/gnu-latest.tar.gz
doesn't work).  Is there a mirror of this tarball
elsewhere or should I do the install differently?

TIA,

Evgeny