Re: Newbie install problems

From: Wiekus
Subject: Re: Newbie install problems
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:42:48 -0700

Here is the snippet form grub config (I copied the linsed directly from the install guide)

title Debian HURD (Single User)
    root (hd0,2)
    kernel /boot/gnumach.gz -s root=device:hd0s3
    module /hurd/ext2fs.static --multiboot-command-
line=${kernel-command-line} --host-priv-port=${host-port} --device-master-port=${device-port} --exec-server-task=${exec-task} -T typed ${root} $(task-create) $(task-resume)
    module /lib/ld.so.1 /hurd/exec $(exec-task=task-create)

WB