Survey on Economic Development

From: Harald M. Lang
Subject: Survey on Economic Development
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:33:25 +0800

Dear Mdm/Sir,

We are conducting a very important survey for which we need your inputs. The
survey, which is conducted online and will only take 2 minutes of your precious
time to fill out, will help us research the impact, recent developments have on
the current economic development around the globe. This project is being
conducted in cooperation with companies such as Siemens, IDC, Singapore
Technologies, Singapore Computer Systems and many others.

The survey can be accessed from now until Nov 10 2002 at the following address:
http://www.international-trade-networks.com/survey/index.php?name=Global

The data in the resulting report will be presented in aggregate format;
therefore specific breakouts of your company data will not be presented in
accordance with our strict privacy guidelines. The deadline for submission of
your company s data is November 20, 2002.

You will be happy to know that we have decided that for this special report we
will make the results available to all participants of the survey for free,
because we believe that it can help your business to expand your strategic
planning.

Please review the survey web site specified above and let me know if you have
any questions.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Harald M. Lang