Re: More network oddness

From: Tom Hart
Subject: Re: More network oddness
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:42:21 -0600

Peter,

> On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 10:33:24AM -0600, Tom Hart wrote:
>>We mention this in the GNU Hurd User's Guide at
>>http://seinfeld.arrowstreet.com/docs/index.html and
>>http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/hurdextras/documentation/using_gnuhurd.texi

Peter McAlpine wrote:
oh my... well this thing looks like it'll answer a lot of my
questions... mebbe it should be linked to from the doc section of the
website?

I agree. I'd like the User's Guide to eventually be the first thing on the "Introductory Material" section. But first we have to finish it, and sign copyright over to the FSF.

I'm not trying to be annoying, but I'm finding relavent docs hard to
find... whether they exist or not.

I think Grant's Hurd Wiki project is trying to address this, among other concerns.

*@begin PersonalOpinion*
Eventually, I think all of us who are writing documentation should talk about merging the docs where appropriate, and making them all accessible through hurd.gnu.org.
*@end PersonalOpinion*

  /  Tom Hart                                      |
 |   hartte13@BrandonU.ca                          |
  \  "rmTFM - Build consistent interfaces."        |