Help-hurd Best script mass mailing! 5800729

From: Rachel
Subject: Help-hurd Best script mass mailing! 5800729
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:05:09 -0500

Hi Help-hurd!
Do you want to send about 2,000,000 emails per hour?
Our best bulker sending SCRIPT allows it!
No software at your computer, NO slow dial up connection. Set up our script on
your or our servers - upload emails - and forget about it. It will send, send
and send
It works with any kind of socks proxies - so anonymity is guarateed!
No one ABUSE to your hoster, no ONE abuse to your ISP
SCRIPT send emails through all anti-spammer filters.
It send to aol, yahoo, hotmail and mcn
More details are available at - script_dms@xxxcorner.net
Thank you

---------------------please write remove in Subj line  -----------------