Re: Development donations

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: Development donations
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:47:08 +0100

Hiring someone isn't practical.  The person would have to learn
the code before they can modify it, this takes a while and the
fee would run into the thousands.

One day while reading about gnupg I found some company that
accepted donations.  Along side the donations there were boxes
you could tick for what you'd like their developers to work on,
three of the options were gnupg related but the other was the Hurd.

At the time I got the feeling it was something to do with Marcus(?)
I can't find the page now, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, I'm interested in this question since I too would like to
help fund GNU Hurd development, any more suggestions?

Or are any of the Hurd developers available to work for donations?

Ciaran O'Riordan