booting binary kernel problem

From: Reny Sebastian
Subject: booting binary kernel problem
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:35:41 +0530

>My boot process reach socessfull loading >of /hurd/ext2fs.static and
>/lib/ld.so.1 than prints:
>Start (hd0,0)/hurd/ext2fs.static:
>And hangs, but than I press any key it prints oops >message.

>How can I discover problem, and fix them?

The problem could be a syntax error in ext2fs.static  module parameters.
Typing in grub command line did't work for me. Try copy module parameters
from Hurd Installation guide and paste to  menu.lst

module (hd0,0)/hurd/ext2fs.static \
   --multiboot-command-line=${kernel-command-line} \
   --host-priv-port=${host-port} \
   --device-master-port=${device-port} \
   --exec-server-task=${exec-task} -T typed ${root} \
   $(task-create) $(task-resume)

Rgrds,
Reny

Scanned and protected by Email scanner