Debian iso files.

From: Phil Reardon
Subject: Debian iso files.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:01:10 -0600

I did not find anything in the installation instructions at

http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/install.html#TOCinstal

about installing from the debian iso files. I have burned the four K3 debian hurd iso files onto cdrom and have four 2 GB partitions on a second drive that were created with mke2fs -o hurd /dev/hdb1,2,3,and 4.

I can mount the cdrom and see the large iso files. I am sure the next step is simple, but it eludes me. Thanks for your help.

Phil Reardon