Keymap Packages

From: Nicolas Thauvin
Subject: Keymap Packages
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:14:56 +0200

Hi to all,

I have just installed the Hurd and, I want to use an azerty keymap for my
french keyboard.
The problem is that when I install the console-common package, debconf ask me
to choose my keymap, and it does not apply it after. dpkg says that I need
console-tools or kbd to change the keymap. But, when i want to  install one of
these, apt says that the package exists in the database, but it is not
available, it says that it has replaced by the console-common package. I find
this very strange.

Nicolas

--
"Je suis fasciné par l'air. Si on enlevait l'air du ciel, tous les oiseaux
tomberaient par terre...Et les avions aussi..."

J.-C. Vandamme