ASAP NOTIFICATION/CLAIM PROCEEDURE.

From: lottoint
Subject: ASAP NOTIFICATION/CLAIM PROCEEDURE.
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:50:20 +0200

INTERNATIONAL LOTTO NL
72657, NL-2115 DB AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS
REPLY EMAIL TO : lottoint@netscape.com
From: The Promotions Manager
International Lotto/ Prize Award Department.
REF: DIAQ34761
DATE: 26th AUGUST 2003.
Attention:
11TH November 2002 DRAW RESULTS/ WINNING NOTICE

Congratulations! We announce with pleasure that you have emerged as one of the
two winners of the Lotto NL ballot draws held on 9th November 2002.
Be informed that you are among 15,000 individuals/private companies selected by
our computer ballot system and have scaled through all three draws of the Lotto
NL. In line with all Netherlands Lottery Regulations, the Lotto NL has just
concluded its annual draws for the year 2002.
By our procedures, you were allocated to NL lottery ticket number 76-1102-103.
Ballot 1 and ballot 2 numbers are 1102/545 and 1102/73 respectively, with
serial number AA5/120920. From the results of the final draws, you have emerged
as a Prime winner in the "A" category and therefore entitled to a winning
payout amounting to Euro 1,500,000.00. (one million five hundred thousand Euro
This is from the total amount of Euro 9,000,000.00 for allocated to the two "B"
category winners. Your prize money has been insured and credited in your name
to file Ref. No. DIAQ34761. You are therefore to contact our financial agents
to immediately claim your prize. Please find contact information below:
MRS ANNA ROSI OR MR DAVID HINES
FINANCE DIRECTOR,
PREMIUM TRUST SECURITIES BV,
TEL/FAX: +31 630-854-424.
EMAIL: premiumtrustagen@netscape.net
Remember, you must contact your claims officer immediately, on or before 2ND
SEPTEMBER2003 to avoid funds being returned as unclaimed. All correspondences
to Aan Ross, either by fax or email, should have this email sent along with it
and also, your email address to which this email is sent should be clearly and
boldly written in your response. You should also include your reference number.
Also, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims officer
as soon as possible.
Be advised that Lotto regulations prohibit you from publicly disclosing your
win until you have received your prize money. This is for security reasons and
to avoid cases of multiple claims processing. The Lotto NL holds exclusive
right to terminate your claims processing upon any breach of this condition.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our international lotto program. It is our hope that with a part of your
prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes Euro 1.3 billion
International lotto.
Sincerely,
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
LOTTO NL
N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result in
disqualification. Please do not reply this mail. This message is being sent to
your email address for purpose of confidentiality.