Re: static linking and isofs9660

From: Greg Buchholz
Subject: Re: static linking and isofs9660
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:28:01 +0100 (BST)

   Hmmm...  Trying "make isofs9660.static" just results in "make" telling
me...

  No rule to make target `isofs9660.static', Stop.

So I tried a...

  grep -r "iso.*static" *

...which turned up nothing, while...

  grep -r "fs\.static" *

...turns up mentions of only ext2fs.static and ufs.static.  I also tried
the --enable-static-progs=isofs9660 configure switch, but that didn't
produce a statically linked binary either.  I seem to be using a
relatively recent hurd tar ball (there are ChangeLog entries from as late
as 16Aug2003).  I'll keep trying some other stuff.

Thanks,

Greg Buchholz