NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

From: john matt
Subject: NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:52:44 +0200

Attention: Dear Friend,

I am Barrister John Matt a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to
Mr.  John Anderson,a foreigner, who was a contractor to Shell Petroleum
Development Company in Nigeria(SPDC). On the 26th of September 1992, my client,
his wife and their three children were involved in a Plane crash on  their way
to Yankari Games Reserve for two weeks holiday.Unfortunately they  all lost
their lives in the plane crash, Since then I have made several enquiries to his
Embassy and the home address he filled in his file in my  office to locate any
of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

 After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to use the internet to
locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence
I contacted you.I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the SECURITY & FINANCE HOUSE where this huge amount was
deposited.

Particularly, the FINANCE HOUSE where the deceased had an account
valued at about US$9M (Nine million dollars). Conseqently, the bank issued me a
notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated.

since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 10
years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased since you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued
at US$9M can be paid to you and I. We shall share the money thus 55% to me and
40% to you, while 5% will be used to re-imburse any expenses that might be
incurred on both ends and to service the tax that might incure be in your
country.

I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up
any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us
seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister John Matt(Esq).

N.B. Please indicate your telephone and fax numbers .

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329