FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS ONLY...!

From: HAJIA MARIAM SANI ABACHA
Subject: FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS ONLY...!
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:29:36 +0200

Dear Friend!
My names are Mariam S. Abacha,the widow of the late Head of State and commander
in-chief of the armed forcies federal republic of Nigeria.who died on the 8th
of June 1998.with all due respect, this massage is not intended to cause any
embarrasment to your person since you do not know me in person.I got your email
and contact informations through my personal research.And i am writing you with
the hope that you will by your kindness,help my family and i clear and secure
some of my families money.
After the sudden death of my husband, successive government expercially the
present government of chief olusegun obasanjo,have pratically made life very
difficult for my family and i.if you are familiar with my countries,political
history expercially during my late husband stay in power, you will recall that
the present civilian president was one of the  few people the federal millitary
council under my late husband imprisoned for attempting to overtrow the then
military government.Today , my family and i are being payed back evil for
evil.their is a delibrate attempt by some peaple at very high quaters to keep
for them self all we have lived and worked for on the grounds that my late
husband looted the countries oil reserve.to a very large extent,they have in
one way or the other recovered various sums of money deposited by my late
husband and my family menbers in different Banks and security firms abroad.
Some of these banks and security firms willingly gave-/divulge their banking
secrets and disclosed to the present civilian administration of Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo,about my family's cash lodgement and monetary transactions with them.
view the wed pages below for a clue as to what i am talking about.
websites below for a posible clue as to what i am talking about :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_909000/909972.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_877000/877113.stm
Please ,I am contacting you because at this point ,i need some one i can
trust,someone who is bold enough to be the missing link in my families get away
plan.be cause we have being living under streat security.i have made some
contacts with some top military brass that were at one time very loyal to my
late husband and two of them are willing to get us out of the counry along with
security personel guarding us for as little as ten million dollars.and because
i dont want to lead any one to any of my families tresure, i have desided to
contact you bessed on trust and in the spirit of prosperity to help me secure
the som of 58 million dollars in cash which was deposited in four trunk boxes
in Europe.and labeled  as bonds/family tresures.I will provide you with
documents/certificate of the deposited funds and the power of an attorney to
enable us effect changes in the documents in other to show you as the
beneficiary of the deposited funds.Ater which the transfer can be effected
accordingly.
We will put in modalities to finalize the entire project and guarantee every
one is happy.
Your involvement is absolutely 100% ricks free and viable.you can bank on
that.If you are capable and willing to assist, in securing these funds, kindly
contact me at once by retune-mail with following details:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. PHONE NUMBERS(MOBILE)
Please this is a very sEnsitive matter and requires 100% trust and
confidentiallty on your part.if you deliver on this, you will regrate your
association with my family.that is the much i can say rightnow.
hajia Mariam S.Abacha/Abacha Family