Re: Best way to install Hurd ?

From: Matthew Grant
Subject: Re: Best way to install Hurd ?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:59:16 -0400

Hi,

There is a unofficial tarball(currenng phased out) located at
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/robertmh/gnu.tar.gz that gives you a
pretty recent(july) snapshot.  Since alpha.gnu.org
doesn't have hurd packages yet the method you mentioned won't work. You
can install that tarball using the instructions located @
http://walfield.org/pub/people/neal/papers/hurd-installation-guide/english/hurd-install-guide.html

Hope this is what you need.

Matt G.