Re: Help needed with cross mig

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: Help needed with cross mig
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:18:59 +0000

Marco Gerards wrote:
"eniac@sdf-eu.org" <eniac@sdf-eu.org> writes:
I've gotten the mig source from cvs
But I'm not able to create a cross mig for my linux system
Could someone give me some instruction ?

You have to build and install it like any other program.  One thing
you should know about it is that the GNUMach header files are
required.

I think you can install these GNUMach header files with "make
install_header" (Or something like that).

Hurd Wiki contains precise instructions about this: http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Mach/BuildingOskitMach#Mach_Interface_Generator

Regards,
ogi