Re: A brief report on install robertm-tar

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: A brief report on install robertm-tar
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:03:23 +0100

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 11:08:51AM +0200, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
> Robert Millan wrote:
> >You mean from contrib/robertmh/gnu.tar.gz?
> >
> >Don't install GNU using that tarball, it was uploaded unsigned during the
> >time gnuftp was cracked, and we can't verify it can be trusted.
>
> Then just delete this tarball.  The important thing is that we have at
> least one working install method -- the tarball in people.d.o/~rmh.

I can't, I don't have shell access anymore. I asked Jeff but he seems to be
in the same situation.

Anyone who reads this is able to remove that tarball?

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)