Re: GNU/Hurd 0.3 source code download???

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: GNU/Hurd 0.3 source code download???
Date: 20 Jan 2004 20:04:55 +0100

"aditya ramratan gupta" <adityargupta@rediffmail.com> writes:

> Hello there, Can anyone please tell how to get the source code of
> GNU/Hurd 0.3 because we 3 students(as a final year, B.E.Project) are
> implementing a samba client program "smbclient" and also the
> translator "smbfs" for it .  Waiting for reply!!!

I assume you mean the source code of the Hurd? (GNU/Hurd is the entire
operating system)

You need both ssh and cvs to download the source code.

You can check it out with these commands:

export CVS_RSH="ssh"
cvs -z3 -d:ext:anoncvs@savannah.nongnu.org:/cvsroot/hurd co hurd

For your project this will be what you need, AFAIK.

--
Marco