Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3

From: Paolo Dongilli
Subject: Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:45:43 +0100

Eric Olinger wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:59:47 +0100
Paolo Dongilli <dongilli@dnet.it> wrote:

I checked out the gnumach-1-branch but there are still problems with
the latest version of autoconf 2.59 :(

I ran into the same problem when making the ebuild for the gnumach 1 branch.
Check
out this patch on sv.g.o which fixes the keyboard buffer and more importantly fixes autoconf support for the 2.5x branch:
        http://sv.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2507

Finally! I applied this patch and compilation of gnumach-1-branch succeeded. I booted with the new kernel and it works fine!

Thanks a lot!

Paolo.