Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3

From: Eric Olinger
Subject: Re: gnumach 1.3 + gcc 3.3
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 01:39:46 -0800

I'm sending this again because sylpheed-claws munged my last mail due
to a bug.

I've updated the macros to the newer versions. I've tested the patch and
build gnumach a few times with and without regenerating the configure,
and I haven't had any problems. I don't know how you prefer the patches
to be formated. If you don't like this format just yell at me. I've also
included a small changelog.

--
Eric Olinger

Give a man a password, he'll log in for a day. Teach him to code, and he
will hack his way in...