Re: status of hurd on PPC?

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: status of hurd on PPC?
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:51:32 +0100

Joe Corneli <jcorneli@math.utexas.edu> writes:

> I am not in a position to take a leadership role with this,
> but I may be able to help out some. Please keep me posted.

The same is true for me.  But I can and will help when people just
need a bit of help when they are working on this.  Perhaps you can
have a look at:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/hurdppc

Especially gnu-osfmach (the CVS module) needs a lot of work I guess.
Perhaps I can get it booting on my laptop some day...

What needs to be done is adding devices.  I already know how Open
Firmware works so I can help with that if someone is going to work on
it.

--
Marco