Best offer of this year ;)

From: Berry Murphy
Subject: Best offer of this year ;)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:12:12 -0500

More light!
The cow is of the bovine ilk: One end is moo, the other, milk.
You can't make wrong work.
I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.
Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
When patterns are broken, new worlds can emerge.
Woe, woe, woe... in a little while we shall all be dead. Therefore let us behave as though we were dead already.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbepatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTm softwarez with 90%q discounti - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginey, you can buy ALL softwarex that you ever need and pay priceu of just one of it!
Officeg 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsg, huh?

Please spend few momentsz of yours preciousn time to check our offery - it is more than worthz it!

Pleazse followt here nown!
It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
From the withered tree, a flower blooms.
Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.
The earth seemed to move with me. I found a new source of power and beauty, a source I never knew existed.
Chance is the providence of adventurers.
It's funny, isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that?
Conversation is an art in which a man has all mankind for competitors.
Dullness is the coming of age of seriousness.
It is nothing for one to know something unless another knows you know it.
You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together.
It takes three to make a child.
There is none who cannot teach somebody something, and there is none so excellent but he is excelled.
Fortune has something of the nature of a woman. If she is too intensely wooed, she commonly goes the further away.
The sole art that suits me is that which, rising from unrest, tends toward serenity.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Fragrance clings to the hand that gives the rose.