Hej.

From: Annie Coon
Subject: Hej.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:26:26 -0200

>cumberland amphioxis offprint rooseveltian censorial armstrong albany fla=
p scion cheesecloth ferris frictional

SensaXtion!! We opeRned a NEW site with unbeWatable prices and prodPucts.
800 WORZLD BEST softUware with 90% disWcount - that is a really BEST offVe=
just imagine, you can buy ALL softZware that you ever need and pay price o=
f just one of it!
OfficeI 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retNail price is 700$ - great =
saviKngs, huh?

Please spend few momentsL of yours preciousD time to check our offerW - it=
 is more than Qworth it!

http://mcgovern.oem-licensed-soft.biz/?enthalpy

>Assertiveness is not what you do, it's who you are!
>Faith is like electricity. You can't see it, but you can see the light.
>What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine=
 others think also.
>A habit of devout fellowship with God is the spring of all our life, and =
the strength of it.
>What a blind person needs is not a teacher but another self.
>In a democracy everybody has a right to be represented, including the jer=
ks.
>He has not learned the first lesson of life who does not every day surmou=
nt a fear.
>Excellent firms don't believe in excellence -- only in constant improveme=
nt and constant change.
>Your tale, sir, would cure deafness.
>He that knows nothing doubts nothing.
>One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
>'Tis the common disease of all your musicians that they know no mean, to =
be entreated, either to begin or end.
>Every theory of love, from Plato down teaches that each individual loves =
in the other sex what he lacks in himself.
>No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calcula=
ting.
>Everyone is a bore to someone. That is unimportant. The things to avoid i=
s being a bore to oneself.
>No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar.
>Crying is the refuge of plain women but the ruin of pretty ones.
>If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be=
 a shortage of fishing poles.
>Heroes are created by popular demand, sometimes out of the scantiest mate=
rials.