Translation of GNU/Hurd User's Guide...

From: Oliver Beck
Subject: Translation of GNU/Hurd User's Guide...
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:49:47 +0200

Hi folks,

because I'm translating alone it will take some time until I've finished
this job. So please don't believe in any miracle ;-)

At the present time I've complete the first 3 chapters (which aren't
read for correcting). Now i translate chapter 8 about the Translators.
There i can find a few examples for Translators like disk based file
systems (e.g. ext2fs) and network based file systems(e.g nfs).

The third Translator shout be: "Single files with dynamic content".
There i can find: "such as FIXME: we need a good example."

Do I go properly in the acceptance which is such a translator one?

#settrans -ac ~/.signature /usr/bin/fortune

I think, the command line is totally wrong (please help) but hopefully
it explains my goal. When i access the file ~/.signature the
program `fortune` starts and gives out something wise. The user don't
see that `fortune` was called (except he calls showtrans) and became
every time a new adage.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Best Regards Oliver Beck

--
 /"\ -ASCII-Ribbon-Campaign- |
 \ /    Against HTML Mail    | -Linux on an VIA EPIA-M9000-