watchword,Breaking news from VIVI - This issue is on its way UP

From: Post
Subject: watchword,Breaking news from VIVI - This issue is on its way UP
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:01:52 +0100 (CST)

Dion Copeland,

               NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

VIVI* VIVI * VIVI * VIVI * VIVI * VIVI * VIVI * VIVI *

VIVI -  Viva International/SRX Transcontinental, Inc. to Joint Venture

Viva International, Inc. (VIVI) announced this afternoon that it has executed a
mutual letter of intent with Aventura, Florida based SRX Transcontinental, Inc.
that provides for a joint venture Air Lift Service Agreement for cargo
operations.

++ Top August Trading Alert ++

Company Profile
Viva International, Inc
Symbol: VIVI
Current Price: $0.075

In our Opinion the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $0.25
In our Opinion the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $0.35

We Expect some strong demand for this stock on MOnday.

How many times have you seen new issues explode but you couldn't get your hands
on them? We are alerting you to a special company with a unique business model
that is set to explode in next 1 month -- this is your chance to get in at the
very beginning!

NEWS ---> NEWS ---> NEWS ---->

MIAMI, Aug 13, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Viva International, Inc. (VIVI)
announced this afternoon that it has executed a mutual letter of intent with
Aventura, Florida based SRX Transcontinental, Inc. that provides for a joint
venture Air Lift Service Agreement for cargo operations. SRX Transcontinental
is a member of a corporate group that includes Avialeasing Aviation Company

A Company spokesman commented, "Upon execution of a final agreement between us
and SRX we will be able to accept contracts to provide cargo services and have
the equipment, crewing, maintenance, support and other related services
necessary to provide those services. The agreement also allows SRX a broader
utilization of its equipment to supplement its existing operations. Our
management will concentrate its cargo revenue development in the following
destinations: Santo Domingo & Santiago, DR, Caracas, Venezuela, Aruba and
Curacao".

The spokesman stated further, "We are pleased to be associated with SRX and
expect to expand our relationship further. We are also confidently seeking to
contract business for our cargo operations. We soon expect to provide further
announcements of successes in securing cargo business".

---------------
Dis cla imer
---------------
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections
at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially
from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may
be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee",
"expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of:
"anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could,"
or "might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of
this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the
company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what
the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yourself and
judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of VIVI shares prior
to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest
resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements
have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an
inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this
publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking
statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving
various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially
from those set forth in the forward- looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This
newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any
broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should
be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any
time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include
terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend"
or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $7500 from third party to send this
report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED
COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks.

bereave,realm of reason,bereave,realm of reason,bereave,realm of
reason.bereave,realm of reason,bereave,realm of reason.