Re: 24 lines terminal

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: 24 lines terminal
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:21:20 +0200

ams@kemisten.nu (Alfred M. Szmidt) writes:

>    A lot of stuff got fixed in the wiki.
>
> The wiki isn't the correct place for this kind of suff.

The best thing to do is to write some official docs.  But I think that
should be done after the console is completely finished.

There are some issues that concern me:

- No keymap support (well, not in CVS).

- No repeater support in CVS.

- Thomas' proposal should be implemented so messages appear on the
  Hurd console instead of the Mach console.

Did I forgot something that is really important (and is present in the
mach console)?

>    And AFAIK Jeff want to enable the Hurd console by default, which is
>    even better.
>
> Goodie, any ETA on this?

Jeff want to build a new packages after he uploaded the glibc package.

--
Marco