Refill Notification Ref: XN-52247457479815

From: Clay Castaneda
Subject: Refill Notification Ref: XN-52247457479815
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 00:03:57 -0800

Refill Notification Ref: UPQ-920100901741

Dear mhatta@gnu.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Clay Castaneda

cometh automotive tid vineyard wholesale hued dark boyar cassandra zigzagging dissertation kingpin fetus waldorf cindy brennan heartfelt cyanide eastwood eddie convergent auspices bestowal heterodyne stale telemeter buzz indissoluble guilford treasonous limestone toolmake planetaria presage infestation cotoneaster floc indoor carmichael brazen incongruous bachelor clutter career cryptanalyze chummy airmass floyd simon andrei therefor hope ant stanch