let me know

From: Mr Edward Lugard
Subject: let me know
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:24:15 +0100

From: MR EDWARD LUGARD.
Bills & Exchange Department
Irish Nationwide Building Society
Ireland.

Email: eelugard@echina.com

PRIVATE AND URGENT

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money
from a deceased customer's account who On the 25th of July 2000,
the deceased, German property magnate Andreas Schranner, 64, his wife Maria,
62, their daughter Andrea Eich, 38, her husband Christian, 57, and their
children Katharina, eight, and Maximilian, 10, all perished in the jet.

Although I know that a transaction of this magnitude might make anyone
apprehensive,I
would like to assure you that we are sending you this mail with the best
of intensions.

PROPOSAL;
Since then We have been trying to get this funds out of the bank, the
sum of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United States Dollars) in an account
that belongs to our foreign customers who died along with his entire family
in the above accident
stated above.

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to
lay claims to this money as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his
account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased
as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek
your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the
deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the
funds (US$12,000,000.00) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's
next of kin.

It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate court,
an order of madamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries. Please
acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;
1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate
departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can
be made. We shall be compensating you with 3 Million
Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for

us.

Your share stayswith you while the rest shall be for us for investment
purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the
trust we have bestowed in you, I await your urgent response to this
email.

Regards,
Mr.Edward Lugard.

Win 12 amazing weekend breaks, one every month for a year to Dublin, Milan,
the Alps, Paris and beyond

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/competitions/brilliant_weekends.html