26/10/04 For your kind consideration

From: Themba Dodi
Subject: 26/10/04 For your kind consideration
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:21:29 +0100

Dear Sir,

Complements

I am Mr. Themba Dodo the General Manager of YUKOS OIL South Africa
owned by Mikhail Khodorkovsky (M.K) one of the richest men in Russia and owner
of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian, most Largest Oil
Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution
with its branches all over the world)

I have in my procession documents to authenticate and authorise
transfer of GB£ 20,000,000.00 (Twenty million British Pounds sterling only) to
be used in payment of oil contractors/suppliers   with our company based in
South Africa all subject to my approval.

Already the funds have been deposited with ABSA Bank South Africa where the
final transfer is expected as I was mandated to nominate
beneficiaries for the funds. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested
for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing political
parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a
liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor yavlinsky) which poses treat to
President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president. You can catch more
of the story on this
<http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html>.

The accountant general of the company and I hereby solicit to nominate you as
the beneficiary of the funds, by listing you as one of our contractors due for
payment. We will provide documentations, which will enable ABSA Bank South
Africa to transfer the sum to your designated account as a contractor with the
company. I am assuring you that this transaction is hundred percent risks free.
All documentations to be provided will cover and prevent any retribution after
transfer of funds, as interest of all parties will be strictly protected.

The transaction has to be concluded before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail
or prison though under medical treatment now and case adjourned indefinitely in
the Russian courts. For your assistance we are ready and willing to release 25%
of funds to you after credit to your account, 70% to my colleagues and I, while
5% set aside for any expenses parties might incur during and after the
transaction.

Please contact me via Fax No: 27 11 507 6134    OR Telephone 27 73 181
5108 ONLY confirming your interest. Please also favour me with your full
contact coordinates (Phone/fax etc) to enable me contact you at a convenient
time. Should this be of no interest to you, please kindly confirm and treat as
highly confidential at all times

Deepest Regards,

THEMBA DODI
For and on behalf of the officials involved
Email: thembadodi@exclusivemail.co.za