Re: boot hangs on network device driver load

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: boot hangs on network device driver load
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:48:54 +0100

   I think it can be because usb is shared with eth0, but there is no
   load of usb driver on hurd! and any other driver is not on irq9....

You have two choices, either fix GNU Mach to make it work with shared
IRQs.  Or change the IRQ of your NIC to something else (you will have
to check how to do this for your card since it varies)

(and I think it is more likley ACPI conflicting with the NIC then
USB...)