Re: ./native-install finished curiosly

From: Michael Banck
Subject: Re: ./native-install finished curiosly
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:30:14 +0200

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 11:43:03PM +0200, Jacques Smulevici wrote:
> During this second time, everything seemed to worked at the beginning.
> But during the
> "setting up" stage, it finished by : cp :cannot stat
> '/usr/share/sysvninit/inittab' and effectively there is nothing
> like this in /usr/share.

I guess that was rather 'sysvinit'?

Anyway, this might be a bogus warning from some package assuming
sysvinit to be present.  If native-install ran through fine otherwise, I
would not be worried about it.  However, if it failed at that point we
would need to investigate further.

Michael

--
Michael Banck