Re: Three questions about the HURD

From: M Bison
Subject: Re: Three questions about the HURD
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:39:36 -0700

Marco Gerards wrote:

Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

3) Is it possible to use apt-get to update a HURD system the same
way that you can with GNU/Linux?
Yes (assuming you are using *Debian* GNU/Hurd :-).

What would I need to put in my sources.list file to do that?
The same thing you would use for your other Debian system, except
that the only available distribution is ¨unstable¨, aka ¨sid¨.

You also need to add gnuab, although I do not remember the details
about that.  I think it is mentioned in the documentation.

--
Marco